Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living in Bangalore

Living in Bangalore - Bangalore, India - One of the most talked about city in India. I have recently moved to Bangalore after living almost a decade in the United States. This blog, is an attempt to share my experiences, dreams, reality and more. I hope this blog helps others like me hoping to move and live in Bangalore. I will try to document my experience as detailed as possible. This probably will be just another R2I (return to India) blog :-)

Living away from India for a long period of time can disconnect you from the very essence of the country. Our patriotism for India had always been very strong and probably one of the biggest reasons to draw us back to homeland. As a family, we were extremely excited to move back to India and let our daughter enjoy the little joys of the Indian culture.

It has been about a month since we moved to Bangalore. Bangalore is very new to us, we have heard enough about the place - decent climate, horrible traffic, good food, cosmopolitan, great nightlife, hell in reality, rats nest .. etc etc. We have had various people from all walks of life either scare us or encourage us with our decision to move. We made the move for various reasons and stuck with our decision... and here we are almost one month and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment